If you want to include a fix, or just contribute to the code, it is highly encouraged you reach out to the team first.
The Polygon SDK uses a relatively basic feature proposition template, that is concise and to the point.
Please provide a detailed description of what was done in this PR
- Bugfix (non-breaking change that solves an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change that adds functionality)
- Breaking change (change that is not backwards-compatible and/or changes current functionality)
Please complete this section if any breaking changes have been made, otherwise delete it
- I have assigned this PR to myself
- I have added at least 1 reviewer
- I have tested this code
- I have updated the README and other relevant documents (guides...)
- I have added sufficient documentation both in code, as well as in the READMEs
Please post additional comments in this section if you have them, otherwise delete it